Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been doing some appartment searching for my bf well i finally found a place that allows dogs the woman i spoke to asked what kind of dog do we have i said a pitbull at first i could feel my heart sink because there was a slight ughhhhhh....those are pretty big dogs arent they? i told them he is now around 50 pounds and should wiegh around 60 when he is fully grown she said it shouldnt be a problem with the woman in charge what so ever as long as they could meet him and make sure he is friendly i said ok thats fine if you dont mind being attacked by kisses so im going to see the place this weekend!!:woof:

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
That's great! I love it when people surprise you like that!

The job I ended up taking, at the end of my interview, I was asked "Do you like dogs?" and I said "OH yes, I love dogs, I have two" they said they were just making sure that whoever they hired wasn't afraid of dogs or anything, because the CEO's Golden Retriever comes to the office a lot and spends a lot of time in my department. And I assured them, no, I am not afraid of dogs, since I have a pit mix and an APBT. I expected the woman to wince, but she just nodded and says "It's all in how you raise them".

Keep us posted on the apartment. I am sure they will fall in love with your doggie!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That is great Jessica I hope it works out!!!

My boss surprisd me too this week. I told him I needed Fridays off cause the dog class I'm taking is no that day and there is no way I can work and get home to hte dogs and sona nd get back to town for the class. He asked what kind of dogs a breed. "I don't breed any dogs Jim!!! I take in rescues." He was so pleased by that that he changed the whole schedule so I could have my day off.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
MY MIKADO said:
That is great Jessica I hope it works out!!!

My boss surprisd me too this week. I told him I needed Fridays off cause the dog class I'm taking is no that day and there is no way I can work and get home to hte dogs and sona nd get back to town for the class. He asked what kind of dogs a breed. "I don't breed any dogs Jim!!! I take in rescues." He was so pleased by that that he changed the whole schedule so I could have my day off.
Thats Great!!! Wish my boss was like that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts