Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I tend to think that I'm pretty good at telling the difference between Amstaff, APBT, and Staff (and obviosly American Bullies). However, apparently I'm an idiot. My boyfriend's friend has a cute pitbull type dog. They keep calling her a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I am now a "breed elitist" among other things not appropriate for a forum setting for stating that she wasn't and if he bought her as such he got ripped off (not to the owner obviously...I don't want anybody getting butt hurt. I would haha). Although, my opinion has now been shared with him and others who are arguing that based on her size she is....she's about 40lbs...so we all know that's not a factor.

So...am I an idiot? I told him I'd ask the "pros" because he hasn't let up for 3 hours now :roll:

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Without a pedigree there's no way to know, but she looks nothing like a stafford to me.
She's probably just a mutt, but she's a cute mutt. I love brindle dogs.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I agree...no pedigree no way of knowing. But to me...she looks NOTHING like a Staffy, which is where the argument came in. And I also agree that she's adorable!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Yes, I agree...no pedigree no way of knowing. But to me...she looks NOTHING like a Staffy, which is where the argument came in. And I also agree that she's adorable!
I agree. She doesn't look like a staffy bull at all. Am Staff maybe, but definitely not Staffy Bull.
She's too tall and lean, not to mention Staffies generally don't have cropped ears.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts