Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I couldn't find the structures and faults thread sooooo....

This is a 2 year old female, not in shape (obviously) but I would love some honest opinions on her... This would be for ADBA Confo of course!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually she is pure colby.. From my Willy X dehlia breeding.. She is on the east coast and a friend sent me these pics and is trying to talk the owner into letting him show her sooo I thought I would get some honest opinions on her flaws, other than what I think..lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I think she's very nice very well put together bulldog. Her hips sit little high for my taste .but I think she would do extremely well in competition .

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Reminds me of Odie :)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same dad different mom but very closely bred to odie.

Thanks rudy, im thinking the same...her rear end isnt as strong as I would,like to see but I am loving her deep chest, and tight feet... I would love to see her in shape and in person lol she was one of my favorites of that litter so im happy I get the chance to look her over a bit!

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
From the pics...looks to be sound. I really like her. figured she was pure. looks great. I really love colby dogs. Top notch.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Just curious since I know nothing about showing dogs initially saying "obviously not in shape" I don't think she looks out of shape so what am I missing? Or would u just be wanting more definition? I think she looks good.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
yeah she is nice. You guys been putting out some nice colby stuff lately structurally. Can't wait to see how Gnarly fits into the Rampage Colby program;)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
I can't say much about show quality but I think she's beautiful!!!

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
She is a pretty gal. She could use a tad more rear angulation and turn in stifle. She isn't properly stacked in any of the shots so her topline is thrown off a bit. In all the pictures she is standing with het rear legs spread out too far apart and her hocks are slightly turned in. Just something to be aware of so the owners can try to compensate by moving her different when stacking. She has a nice deep side chest, but is a little shallower in the front. If she is young it could drop a bit more. Nice feet, nice head, nice ears, muscle tone is looking good. She stands very confidently which us great. The tail set is s tad high, but not bad. Overall, a nice girl. I knit-picked because you asked for an eval. No dog is perfect... When conditioned more, she should show nicely.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you patch that was exactly what I was looking for! Im realllyyy trtingbto improve that rear end with my breedings and it seems to be slowly improving! I tend to get overly critical when im looking now days. Again thank you!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts