Work them Pet Bulls!
I know some of us are guilty of taking our dogs for a car ride and then we leave them in the car while we run into a store real quick. However, next time you do this think twice. I got word from a friend of mine a little while ago that her brothers Rottweiler died by choking to death on Friday. He was left in the car for about ten minutes while the owner ran in the store. He came out to find his dog with his head under the car seat dead. Apparently Mayhem discovered a french frie under the seat and when he tried to get it his collar got stuck and he choked to death. His owner is absolutely devastated and blames himself for his dogs death 100%. He wishes he left him home that day but he enjoyed being with his buddy and Mayhem loved to go for car rides. Maybe next time you take your dog for a ride and leave him to wait you will think to remove there collar before you walk away. This may have been a fluke incident, but whose to say it could never happen to others. Just thought I would share this tragedy in hopes it would prevent another. Mayhem was a sweet boy who was loved and will be missed greatly by his family. Rest easy buddy.....