Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bodacious is trying win $10,000 for Pit Bulls. Please Vote and leave a comment for her online at The Bissell MVP Contest Website! Voting starts March 23 and goes until the 29th. You can vote 1 time each day. Please crosspost and share with friends. This could help a lot of dogs…
I know it is a pain to set up an account, but it is quick and easy. Here is her information:

* Pet's name: Bodacious
* Entrant #: 132026
LINK:
Bodacious in BISSELL's Most Valuable Pet Photo Contest

All American Cutie Pie/ Therapy Dog extraordinaire, everyone smiles when Bodacious is there. Some think it's strange to hear laughter at the hospital especially on the hospice and oncology floors, but she brings happiness with her wagging tail right through the doors. When she stops by and touches each person's heart... Those paw prints stay forever, showing unconditional love's true work of art!

♥ Thanks in advance for supporting & for voting for Bodacious!
Big Smiles and Pit Bull Kisses!
~Patch O' Pits

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
voted!! :) and put it on FB

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS!!!!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!!!!! I love the pic you chose :) She's always got my votes :)

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THANKS!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bow-WOW! Bodacious has now moved up to the semi-finals. The public voting part is over... However, you can still go to her link to post a comment under her picture and like the picture for the judges to see your support for her, which may help them to decide. http://bissell.promo.eprize.com/mvpcontest/gallery?id=132026
Thanks so much again!!!!!!! :)
I'll keep you posted!
Big Pit Bull Therapy Dog Smiles from Bodacious!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts