Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor girl comes from a hoarder situation.
She was transfer in 2008 ,from a shelter in Ohio to a rescue here in Rawdon.
I know the rescuer for a few years,and she told me when I was ready Bia could be mine,at that time I had Ninja ,she was 14 years old and she has Cushing disease.
In 2009 they found out Bia had mammary cancer ,she had an operation and treatment.
Few months later I saw on the rescue site that the foster family was keeping Bia so she can live an happy life and because people where afraid to adopt a dog who has had cancer.
Now 5 years later we found out that the foster was in reality the rescuer,and she did that other dogs too,some volunteer who knew what was happening finally made the woman accept to release some dogs.

There where around 20 dogs in her basement in crate and in very bad condition:mad::cry:
Those dogs probably past the few last years crate for most of the time,malnourished ,and that woman she have two dogs of her own and they are NOT in that condition,and her boyfriend dog is in good condition too.
The dogs in the basement where feed,I guess not often, old food that the expiration date was 2 years ago.
her and boyfriend had fresh food. So WTF is wrong with her? She is supose to help animal not let them died in crate:mad:

So here is Bia she is with me now ,if I had knew she would have come here in 2008:cry:

She was in good health when she was transferred in 2008

And now on the way of recovery

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Some people are just flat out sickening. I'm glad she's with you now.........Bia's been thru a lot and she deserves the best. The lives some of these animals are forced to lead truly is horrible. Good luck to you and Bia.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you,she was in foster care for 4 months before coming here,so she is already better.And she is so funny and intense when playing flirt pole,she is very fast.

Hello world

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Haha her ears are so expressive! Glad she is in a good home now :)

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Some people are just flat out sickening. I'm glad she's with you now.........Bia's been thru a lot and she deserves the best. The lives some of these animals are forced to lead truly is horrible. Good luck to you and Bia.
Nuff said my friend. :cheers:

Joe

·
Registered
49 Posts
Awe poor girl! I am sure she will be at 100% in no time with your care and love.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Wow! So happy you are able hoe her the life she deserves. She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story.

Sent from Petguide.com App so please excuses the typos

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We are seeing the vet Monday,complete check up, blood test and every thing.
I want to make sure she is ok.
I called the vet that the rescuer was using, and last time Bia saw a vet was in 2008 when they remove her cancer.
And now the girlz last night

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
:clap: YOU ARE AWESOME!!

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Stories that end like this are my favorite.

Kudos on re-rescuing her. She looks like a darling. Unbelievable to see the difference in her skin and coat.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Little update

So bia had an infection and inflammation of her anal sac, and she had parasite so she was for ten days on antibiotic,and she ,Babe and Boum where wormed last friday.
Her blood test was clear,just one thing was elevated in her white sell, that could be kidney disease,will have to bring first pipi of the morning to make sure.
Now some pics
Do i have a purple nose?:p

Cooling down

1 - 14 of 14 Posts