Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Little Miss Poison Ivy is almost 5 months old and weighing in at 22lbs. She's a real piece of work and quite a handful. We can't get over how quick she's growing. I hope it slows down I don't really want another dog the size of Lux. Sorry I haven't been on much lately, but the new job is keeping me very busy.

·
Registered
910 Posts
She is so beautiful man!!! She is growning FAST!! Keep up the good work. Hope the new job is going well for ya!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Oh man elvis! You have got a gorgeous little girl on your hands... I hate to say it but IMO she might just be that big of a dog lol.

On the other hand, I have to state (and I know Im beating a dead horse) that you take amazing shots. What do you shoot with?

My favorites have to be where she's got her paws on the leopard print, and the first and last. Points comin your way!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hmmm Of all the dogs I know thats gotta be the best lookin one! Love that color and her body is just gorgeous! She sure is turning from pup to dog and that collar is making her look like a real billy bad ass lol.... Excellent lookin dogs man! Walkin those two around your gonna have to get business cards that say I DON'T BREED lol, cause I am sure everyone is askin for pups lol.

·
Registered
910 Posts
This might be a dumb question, but are her nail naturally black like that? They make her look so badass!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
wow!! she is looking amazing!! lol don't worry if she goes missing she's in good hands lol.. she's beautiful bro

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Little Miss Ivy... Wowee Elvis she's turing into a gorgeous gal. I absolutely love the deep reds.

·
Registered
154 Posts
:goodpost:

Very good caption. That belongs in a magazine fo sho.

I love Ivy because of her color and brindling, but Lux is my doggie 'Idol'. I always bring him up when I'm hangin' with my buddies, the guy is a machine! Thanks for keeping us posted on her progress, Elvis.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts