Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we don't acceptance, but we do have some level of tolerance. They got off to a rough start, but Lux is warming up to Ivy. We can walk them together behind my office with no problems. At home they have to be very closely monitored because Lux is still a little over powering. We're making good progress. Here are a few photos from today. Sorry for the image quality I just the office's crappy little point and shoot.

Lux showing very good tolerance.

Ivy thinking that she's taking Lux for a walk.

Ivy so proud that she's holding Lux's leash.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
OMG she looks like a little handful! i wanna play with her :) Lux looks like hes thinking okay if she is gonna still be here ill put up with her :)

i think we need more ivy pictures

·
Registered
771 Posts
congrats on the new one. and lux,well stud as always.

It took some time for my boxer to warm up to our last new pup. Took a month or so, now they are besties.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
The pic where shes holding her head high holding Lux's rope is very very cute! And as for the big guy, he's quite a looker! Hope they bond more soon!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Ha! Very cute. Lux looks like he would like to eat her if he only thought he could get away with it lmao.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Super amazingly cute! I wanna steal her !!! But, I won't =) I'll just get my own lil puppy. HEHE

·
Registered
452 Posts
LOVE the pics esp the last one. Lux is looking quite tolerant and congrats on the little precious!!

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Whats the line on the girl besides castillos. And lux is looking good dont think i ever knew his line either.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
ohm she is SOOOO cute ahahahah i love her expression in the last pic... ahah she is def gonna be a handful elvis ahahah & MORE PICS PLZ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts