Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· English Dogge Yard
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO did you see his other ad's?
Im about to. Im still trying to figure out what i allowed my eyes see. I don't know, ill have to look at the other ones later.

It amazes me what politicians will do to get elected, well.. not really but at the same time it does. But, with Adler.. I dont even know what is going on. lol "Im korean!" "Actually my wife is Korean!" "Your Jewish" "My family is Jewish" WTH AM I WATCHING!!?!?

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
LMAO did you see his other ad's? Looks like a rich white guy to me, how is he a minority?
I'd have to say these days being financially wealthy is the 'minority' due to state of affairs... ;)

But a ridiculous commercial indeed. Personally I'm with either Herman Cain or Ron Paul...We'll see how the year plays out.

· SASSY MINX
3,481 Posts
better make that rich white politician then and you must understand my definition of rich lmao
No the guy is just an idiot. A person's wealth nor skin color have nothing to do with the kind of person he/she is.

Sorry but comments like that really irritate me. I had a black woman in the work place tell me to my face she refused to like me because i was young & white (& she never got reprimanded)... In those specific words. I have no tolerance for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.