Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL I feel so bad for her that she has to tolerate this bully puppy! Bogart is such a little prick for real HAHAHAHA!! AVA puts up with him though anyway here are some fun shots of the brats playing around. It's so nice that these 2 are getting along I hope it lasts one can only dream right? LOL

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,358 Posts
LOOK at those 2!! Lovin Bogart more everyday.. pshhaww yah those two dogs will be mates for life, LOL watch like peas and carrots lol but let another dog try to get friendly.. :D .. You know you wanna send that b8tch myway.. :p I know you aint no breeder but when it happens.. well ~ you know..

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,358 Posts

I love me some red dogs!!!!! particularly the ones that can work ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
they are too cute together!!! i love their collars!!! i hope they stay happy together too!! :D

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks you guys!! lol these 2 are really quite funny together they amuse me more than you know LOL. Bogart get's a little ruff sometimes but AVA smacks the crap out of him when he get's out of line LOL

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,358 Posts
Thanks you guys!! lol these 2 are really quite funny together they amuse me more than you know LOL. Bogart get's a little ruff sometimes but AVA smacks the crap out of him when he get's out of line LOL
:rofl: sounds about right... LOL

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,285 Posts
very nice, they make a nice pair!!!

Reactions: Sadie
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.