Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL I feel so bad for her that she has to tolerate this bully puppy! Bogart is such a little prick for real HAHAHAHA!! AVA puts up with him though anyway here are some fun shots of the brats playing around. It's so nice that these 2 are getting along I hope it lasts one can only dream right? LOL

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics! Nice looking dogs for sure :)

Reactions: Sadie

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
lol GREAT shots, Sadie! I love this one

She's like Bam! Take that yo! The one before that is awesome too. Action shots are bangin!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
LOOK at those 2!! Lovin Bogart more everyday.. pshhaww yah those two dogs will be mates for life, LOL watch like peas and carrots lol but let another dog try to get friendly.. :D .. You know you wanna send that b8tch myway.. :p I know you aint no breeder but when it happens.. well ~ you know..

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are too cute together!!! i love their collars!!! i hope they stay happy together too!! :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks you guys!! lol these 2 are really quite funny together they amuse me more than you know LOL. Bogart get's a little ruff sometimes but AVA smacks the crap out of him when he get's out of line LOL

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Thanks you guys!! lol these 2 are really quite funny together they amuse me more than you know LOL. Bogart get's a little ruff sometimes but AVA smacks the crap out of him when he get's out of line LOL
:rofl: sounds about right... LOL

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very nice! Its good to see them both :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
They are cute! I love the beautiful white teeth they have! I hope they stay that way for you! They seem like they are having a blast!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
very nice, they make a nice pair!!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank You guys !! You are all so kind I am sending you all some rep points from me and the kids!! Thanks again for the great feedback.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg I am lovin these pics girl. Bogart is a brat.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts