Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Beia and Bruno to Petsmart today,to get their nails grinded.

For some reason,I wasn't in their system anymore. So since I didn't have Bruno's rabies papers on me,they had to muzzle him.

He did not take kindly to that. He growled at the lady. Not a mean growl,a soft hardly noticeable growl,but it was one.

That was it though. Once the muzzle was on,no issues. He was good. The let me stay with him,so he wouldn't be so nervous.(first time muzzled)

A little dog went right up into his face too,and he was just like... >.< get the muzzle offffffffffffffffffffffff. LOL.

He didn;t mind the dog at all,he was so focused on me,and to what was on his face.

Beia didn;t have to have one,cause she was so young. She took the grinding like a trooper. Only screamed bloody murder once. LOL.

Bruno was so mad though,that before he left he peed on the door. LOL. He never does that.

I was like...oops. The groomers laughed. LOL

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mom was more upset about it then Bruno was. She was angry they muzzled him.
I know it was just procedure. LOL.

However if their manager was around,there would be no way a muzzle would have seen Bruno's face. The manager LOVES both my dogs,and gets excited whenever they come into the store.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol at the peeing on the floor, poor bruno.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MoMo did that once at the vet. Right before we left,she looked back over he shoulder,squatted and then out the door she went. LOL.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it is his angry retaliation. The other day, I made him go out of the bathroom,and stop trying to jump into the shower with me to drink the water,and he peed on the floor on his way out.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
it is a cute story... just let your mom know that you guys were really "lucky", most places won't even take in a dog who doesn't have proof of vaccination even with a muzzle because it's an insurance liability i've been told.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a liability. But since they knew Bruno,I think that's why they did it.
I'm in the system now. and I will bring his papers back in the next time,just to be safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts