Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Mel, I came home form work to this, poor pup. I figured I would wait til the morning, it seemed better, but I got home from work and non stop licking had it tripled in size!

paw | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

so poor guy got the horrible cone. He looks so so so sad.

badcone | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I was only putting it on him when I left, since I could stop him from licking. Teh vet said all the time, poor pup. Then he cant eat or play or drink!! I had to run to the grocery, and in less than 50 minutes can leave to run to the store...

after | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

$18 wasted and I had to buy this one for $30, but it seems to hold up, and will double for the summer in the ocean when he gets tired, lol. At least he is not as sad as the other one! lol

newcone | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ha! I have a picture of Maggie in one of those innertube "cones" making the exact same face! LOL Shortly thereafter I convinced her that she was a "pretty girl" and then she liked wearing it. Maggie is a sucker for compliments and a slave to fashion. I don't know if you'll have it so easy with Gargamel.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha these healthy hips chicken treats are doing WONDERS! Poor guy has to have me force a pill down his throat and place him in a cone and vacate for work. He gets lots of free treats :) Thats cute about your Maggie, lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts