Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys it looks like the new year as brought more chaos to our lives. They are poping up everywhere again and you know once one close to you is passed other towns will try it to. I know I am posting alot even that aren't near me but its my way of helping those that have no idea its near them. Please help stop the madness. Keep others informed of whats going on around them and if you know anyone in these states let them know so they can get involved. It's your right fight for it!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Since this is BSL Discussion, I would guess BSL.......... :hammer::hammer::roll::roll:

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I am paranoid about one popping up at anytime. One just passed about 2 hours away from me. To be honest it scares the hell out of me. It seems like they pop up with passing before you even get informed that there trying to pass them then you feel like you failed at trying to fight it because you were unaware. At least that is how I feel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
im sry but im bout to the point that i wana let all these lawyers and judges that r pushin this mess kno if they want my dog they can come take it out my hands if they aint big enuff to do it then dont push it...its jez aggravatin to read everyday of new places banning and i think its rly freakin ridiculous ima write obama a letter everyday til sumtn happens hahaha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts