Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Gorgeous boy I'm sure you know that's not the proper way to fit the prOng collar right ?

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
nice video.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Gorgeous boy I'm sure you know that's not the proper way to fit the prOng collar right ?
As soon as I saw the pic, I knew someone was going to say something. I was going to be surprised if no one did because I was ready to haha

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
good lookin dog

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys i appreciate it the video i had no clue how to put it on properly..im not using this collar anymore.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
thanks guys i appreciate it the video i had no clue how to put it on properly..im not using this collar anymore.
There are plenty of great sturdy strong collars, leashes & harnesses out there. Stillwater have great prods you'll hear of commonly.

Be careful with any collar training tool if no one's shown you the proper technique. Harnesses are great to use for training.

Chokers & prongs come in handy for highly over bearing dogs but you really need a professional to help you, anyhow I choose not to use them :)

Again beautiful boy - I <3 his thin stripe on his nose

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I think he's a beauty... A little porky but that's his name so he needs to live up right lol... Prong collars are a great training tool and I have always used a combo with a prong and a harness... But they can harm if not used properly... Sarge still wears a prong for walks as he's a puller if I don't use one...

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
I think he's a beauty... A little porky but that's his name so he needs to live up right lol... Prong collars are a great training tool and I have always used a combo with a prong and a harness... But they can harm if not used properly... Sarge still wears a prong for walks as he's a puller if I don't use one...
Do you use a double leash method? One on the harness & one on the prong? JC because Lex has started to pull lately, I've been debating on using one but n/s just yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts