Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well someone told me to take pictures of the whole body :) ( you know who you are :p) and well, here they are. Bear has been biking with me and i tell you he makes an excellent bike dog and still using the flirt pole too :D

My favourite picture of him like this

Kinda getting muscles

Cali's turn

natural pose she dose on her own

Do iz have muscles too mommy?

Lookie me run

Play time :D

love this one

Gez off meh

give that back, i saw it first

shots of them together

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww love these pics, I do love the one of the two of them together the best :D Great shots girl :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bear is sooooo freakin gorgeous! His coat is super shiny, what do you feed him?
Thanks :D i feed them, blue buffalo lamb an brown rice an i add egg in there at times an maintain his coat :D

awwwww love these pics, I do love the one of the two of them together the best :D Great shots girl :D
:) i love them all but yes i do love gettin them together for pics at least the both cooperate kinda :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics!!!!! I can't believe how big Bear is now geez, I remember when he was the baby lol. They both look great, I love Cali's eyes she's just gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great pics!!!!! I can't believe how big Bear is now geez, I remember when he was the baby lol. They both look great, I love Cali's eyes she's just gorgeous.
LOL i know cant belive how fast hes grown, but he still the baby only a big baby :rofl: Cali is now the actual baby :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.