Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
They are good looking dogs.Not the worst kennel I've seen,but not the best either.I didn't see anywhere that they health test so I'm assuming they don't unless I missed it somewhere.Another thing I saw that I didn't like was that they said they don't breed any female before 18 months.IMO they shouldn't breed any female before 24 months.Another thing was that they said they don't breed that much so it's hard to get a puppy from them,only a few breedings a year.That seems like more than hardly breeding to me.Plus they charge $1500 a puppy.That is too much in my opinion.
I did like their one female ginger wild I think it was.But I still wouldn't pay $1500 for a pup off her

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I love the coloring of Ginger probly my favorite female also... $1500 is a little steep I'll definately look around some more.. If you have any good kennels you know about let me know and I will check them out :D... Glad you brought that up about the health testing I will have to ask them when I contact them

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I agree with Dixie. Health testing is the first thing I look for--this is OFA hips/elbows, etc. Not a "vet check". A reputable breeder won't have any problem discussing health testing.

I would never pay 1500 for a dog, but that is me. :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I wonder if Southern Inferno knows these guys. I see they are in Georgia and they are breeding OFRN strains. I would talk to a member here by the name of Southern Inferno if this is the direction you are wanting to go. Southern Inferno breeds dogs from the OFRN strain so he knows a lot about these dogs. If anything make sure before you buy ANYTHING you go out to the kennel and lay hands on the dogs and the parents. Do not just buy a dog online without seeing the dogs first. Contact Southern Inferno they are a member on here and see if they know who these guys are. It looks like they are active with their dogs and hunt with them but I don't know anything about them other than what I see on their site.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I wonder if Southern Inferno knows these guys. I see they are in Georgia and they are breeding OFRN strains. I would talk to a member here by the name of Southern Inferno if this is the direction you are wanting to go. Southern Inferno breeds dogs from the OFRN strain so he knows a lot about these dogs. If anything make sure before you buy ANYTHING you go out to the kennel and lay hands on the dogs and the parents. Do not just buy a dog online without seeing it. Contact Southern Inferno they are a member on here and see if they know who these guys are.
:goodpost: One of their dogs is a Southern Inferno dog.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Sadie I will definately contact him and find out! And I agree with you I would never just buy a dog online without seeing the parents firsthand.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yes he is a good member and if this is where you are wanting to go you might just hook up with him and look at getting one of his dogs. Southern Inferno has some very nice OFRN dogs and I do know several people who own their dog's and show/work them. I don't think he charges anywhere close to 1500.00 a dog LOL. I personally wouldn't pay that for a dog who has not been tested and titled in some working avenue even then 1500.00 is still pushing my budget for what I would consider a well rounded working hound.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm with Sadie.I would contact Southern Inferno.I know of a few pups from them that are doing the showing and wp.They seem like they are all around dogs that you can do any task with.
Ya I will get in touch with him and find out more, whos pups do you know of are they on this site? They seem like really good working dogs I've watched a few of there hog hunting videos

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hold on,I'm trying to think if they still come over.The main one I'm thinking of is on another site and I know she's wp and showing hers.He's doing quite good if I remember correctly.I think the ones that are still here aren't showing there's yet.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Kristen the girl who own's sydney own's a dog from southern Inferno. A beautiful dog she goes by the name sydney on these forums. Her name is Kristen.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kristen the girl who own's sydney own's a dog from southern Inferno. A beautiful dog she goes by the name sydney on these forums. Her name is Kristen.
Cool, Im gonna have to look her up and check it out :D..... Also anyone know how much Southern inferno charges for pups?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
That's exactly who I was talking about.lol.But I didn't know if I could tell him about other forums or not.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone, definately gonna look into Southern now and get in contact with them, they have some really nice looking dogs. Will keep you guys updated :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts