Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He's doing an interview on YouTube.

I think community voices could cause some static & do us good on this issue. Despite the fact there are several issues going on in the government. I still feel this is a major one since it inflicts on our nations right as a free citizens.

Here's the link:
YouTube - worldview's Channel

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
I followed the link and typed in BSL. There was only one person without a strong statement. I voted for it, but there really needs to be someone with a statement that will have more of an impact.

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I followed the link and typed in BSL. There was only one person without a strong statement. I voted for it, but there really needs to be someone with a statement that will have more of an impact.
I posted something. But figured others could post as well. It's hard to get a point across with limited characters - I think you get like 140 at the most. :/

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
I posted something. But figured others could post as well. It's hard to get a point across with limited characters - I think you get like 140 at the most. :/
laaame! 140 characters really? I can understand having to cram everything into two sentences.

PS- slap me around sometimes C. Tell me to sthecku

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
thank you for this C, this is great, if ppl actually say something positive and helpful he may acutally listen.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
laaame! 140 characters really? I can understand having to cram everything into two sentences.

PS- slap me around sometimes C. Tell me to sthecku
Well I think it's a little more than that but not much. I searched for my post under BSL & couldn't find my post. Only one like you said :confused:...

Why on earth would I do that? :( lol

thank you for this C, this is great, if ppl actually say something positive and helpful he may acutally listen.
De Nada - hopefully it can cause a little static for our political takes. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts