Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see who all has collars from Nizmo's K9 Supply. Post up your dogs in their collars! And what you like the best about them. I totally love the quality, price and fast shipping from Nizmo. And that they are comfortable on my dog, some other collars I had made her neck red but not this one!

Helena in her 2 inch double ply nylon with hot pink stripe. :)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Look at that gorgeous girl! ;) It looks good on her!

Whit just has his 2 inch red collar from Stillwater, but I'm probably going to order something up from Nizmo as well. They look super nice, everyone says they are great quality and I'd feel good helping a fellow GP member :)

Reactions: 9361

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I agree with you Megan Nizmo's supply has superior quality, fast shipping, and they do seem to be more comfortable for the dogs. Dosia never gets chafed neck anymore. I really like the way they're put together too. I've had some collars in the past come apart and the D rings actually rip out. Good thing we weren't around other dogs. Any who here's some of Dosia sporting the 4ply black and green.

Photo taken by Holly american_pit13

Tough enough for dragging chains

They even look great with your favorite hoodie :woof:

Dosia says, "I'm so happy I ordered from Nizmo's K9 Supply"

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Fast shipping, great quality,they look good, and they seem comfortable on them. Besides, Trev is awesome to work with.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I have to take pictures of my other dogs, I cannot find my camera cable! arggggg
Here is general rocking a 4" 2ply seatbelt collar..... LMAO watch out he is a chain breaker! I think that collar weighs more than he does and when I put it on to take a picture he wouldn't walk with it! lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just need the $$$! I really want to get Lo a matching WP harness and collar this summer though...I'm psyched about it.

p.s. I think Dosia is practicing for a Nizmos commercial! :p

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Ecko loves his collar. Flexible so it doesn't rub him raw.

It was strong enough to hold him back when we went camping and there were some off leash dogs.

Trevor does amazing work. I brag about him all the time. :)
We got several compliments while on the trails and I was happy to say Nizmos K9 supply is where you can get your own.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I just need the $$$! I really want to get Lo a matching WP harness and collar this summer though...I'm psyched about it.

p.s. I think Dosia is practicing for a Nizmos commercial! :p
Oh he totally is ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Excellent quality collars and even better prices :) VERY fast shipping!

1.5 inch black and purple

2 inch pink and black

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
thanks for all the kind comments everyone. we appreciate everyone's support a whole lot.
we try to provide you the best service possible a long with the best products. so i hope im living up to the expectations you have when you go with our collars.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Well money is a little tight for me right now, but I'm definitely going to pick up some goodies for Whitman from you Nizmo :)

Reactions: Nizmo

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Back to the top

1 - 20 of 32 Posts