Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be a thread for sharing all those adorable puppy photos! A link will be placed in the new "Sticky" for dog Photo Categories :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some puppies of mine over the years.
Stack X Dumae 2009

Faith, Bumble Bee, Lil Mom

Optimus Prime, Snoop, Obi Wan

Bumble Bee

Jackamo Cassanova

Crush

Gehaud

Tyson

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Uh oh, puppy fever again!! Here's a few pics of Whitman when he was a little guy. I saved my boy's life when he was around 8 weeks or so :)

Censored because he was underage ;)

Sleeping on my girlfriend's dog's tail. I don't think he can get away with it now haha

He still has the same smile now!

I have so many, but here are just a few. If you've seen my picture threads, you've pretty much seen him grow up :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Super cute pics guys! I love Puppies :)
Here's D with his litter, about 4 weeks old

Bath time

About 5 months old

Here's a few of Marley in his youth
LOLL batty bat ears

Our first camping trip, he was about 6 months old

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL I know right ,going through the puppy pics im like WTH I had sooo many puppys through here , those fosters were right before we got cali we had about 6 pups just back to back ,oh wait theres more lol I had those 2 red ones as well right after cali I guess there was 7 then . OMG and then our litter this year IM DONE WITH PUPPYS LOL.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
red pups , some are loki and his sibs,some are Lokis little siblings and some are from the friends that had pups { we had a couple here for a bit ,long story lol}

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i have more.. gonna have to dig deep to find them..

but here is one of Dre(m) and his littermates (will post more when found)

Diesel as a wee little man

have some of Daisy and more of Dre somewhere..

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG fire they are sooo cute , what breed are they?did they have docked tails or was that just the picture making it look like that?momma looked HUGE.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
OMG fire they are sooo cute , what breed are they?did they have docked tails or was that just the picture making it look like that?momma looked HUGE.
the mamma is Duma 37lbs normally not in photo still had 4 babies why so big.. sired by Hooch and 4x Hooch in 5gen.... They are of primarily Hooch who a JRB/OFRN..

I created my own version of a bulldog off of Hooch; I called them Hooch blood bulldogs and most of em are cannibals, so I moved north and chose bigger game thus the bear biters.. which are essentially Hooch purified until I found the original bulldog traits, color wasnt important.

They were ADBA and I didnt register Hooch adba and I started private peds and build put litters here and there in a buildabreed registery... 10 yrs later .. LOL Turk is my first pure Original Game Bulldog or Hooch Blood Bulldog a true Bearbiter/bullbiter lost alot when Hooch died cause Duma died form lonelyness and she was key in reproducing more. a recreation off of game stock and at a dead end. Turk is it.. for now.

·
Registered
780 Posts
the mamma is Duma 37lbs normally not in photo still had 4 babies why so big.. sired by Hooch and 4x Hooch in 5gen.... They are of primarily Hooch who a JRB/OFRN..

I created my own version of a bulldog off of Hooch; I called them Hooch blood bulldogs and most of em are cannibals, so I moved north and chose bigger game thus the bear biters.. which are essentially Hooch purified until I found the original bulldog traits, color wasnt important.

They were ADBA and I didnt register Hooch adba and I started private peds and build put litters here and there in a buildabreed registery... 10 yrs later .. LOL Turk is my first pure Original Game Bulldog or Hooch Blood Bulldog a true Bearbiter/bullbiter lost alot when Hooch died cause Duma died form lonelyness and she was key in reproducing more. a recreation off of game stock and at a dead end. Turk is it.. for now.
I really like those dogs job well done.Id like to see turk in action he looks like dynamite:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.