Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your pup looks literally identical to my Red Nose Pit. She was a rescue and we said the same thing about her when we brought her home. We thought she might be a Whippet/ Pit bull mix because she was so thin, wiry and had the same ears as Buddy and her spine was evident. And none of the other dogs could catch up to her. We had her DNA done for fun, because we were already in love but we like to spend our relatively small amount of money so...she is a American Pit Bull Terrier mostly and American Staffordshire Terrier. I think the Am Staff may account for the longer nose. I'm new here so I have to post some pics of her still and I hope you will view them because I'm pretty sure they are the same type of PB. Ember has gold eyes. Does Buddy? And she is amazing and wonderful, incredibly intelligent. Important for me was to socialize her, as everywhere we go, everybody, male, female, old and young want to pat her. You may find this with Buddy! She has also gained 12 lbs so no more spine showing but still seeing ribs, which is actually a good thing. She is about 50 lbs now. Best of luck and hope this info helps.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts