Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok some may consider this too "humanizing" but do you have a dog who appears to "pout" when he or she does not get their way? I have one dog who is very obvious about it. haha Elly May... She will give you the saddest and most depressed look if you send her away and won't give her attention. This was her the other night when there was no room on the big couch next to my husband... lol So she went and laid on the "dog couch" and gave me this look.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha totally! Mel usually snorts or snarfs and then makes a big deal as he collapses wherever I told him to go that he wasn't planning on going til I stopped him.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Bea knows not to get on the bed or couch without permission. Towards the end of the night she will sit with her head resting on the edge of the bed and stare at me all sad, if i ignore her she will bark at me.

·
Super Moderator
5,335 Posts
All sounds familiar. I will also hear him flop down on the floor ad give a heavy sigh. Too funny.

Joe

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Too cute! I'll have to get some shots like this of my pack.

Mobile.....at the moment.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Pouting would be an understatement for my little nugget...:snow::p

After she was reprimanded for effin' up my couch!

When I tell her she can't pretend to be Batman anymore...

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
this was after getting yelled at for rough housing inside. They know they are too big for that kind of play in the house let alone in our room. Lol

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
I love these! I wish I had pouting pictures, but Xena is my spoiled princess/diva and rarely ever looks guilty lol. Even after being scolded she just looks at me like "whatever". My boyfriend is tired of her attitude especially when she DEMANDS to be let out. She stares and if you don't get up she barks and growls at you :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love these! I wish I had pouting pictures, but Xena is my spoiled princess/diva and rarely ever looks guilty lol. Even after being scolded she just looks at me like "whatever". My boyfriend is tired of her attitude especially when she DEMANDS to be let out. She stares and if you don't get up she barks and growls at you :rolleyes:
A little NILF training might be helpful for that!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts