Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Wow Lance CHarlie is looking awesome, I am so hoping I get to make that show but not sure still, just sux. But good luck, that one of Lucy and Charlie needs to be framed :p

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is looking great! He is in the 12 to 18 months right? I guess I better start getting my boys ready. BTW the pup is pure cuteness!!
Yea he will be in the 12-18 month class. And thank you she is growing fast and has a ton of attitude haha! She might be there with us for the socialization haven't decided yet! Sounds like 12-18 males is gonna be pretty big!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Man Charlie is looking RIGHT. 12-18 Month look out. Wish I could come, Good luck. You put in some work hope he does as good as he looks.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww great looking boy and the last pic is sooo cute!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I have to say it... Charlie is sooo due to win some ribbons..lol he has matured soooo much since the last show, and you have him looking TIGHT!!!!!

Lucy is gonna be your wild child..lmao She is like the total opposite of Charlie, a pain in the rear...lmao

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have to say it... Charlie is sooo due to win some ribbons..lol he has matured soooo much since the last show, and you have him looking TIGHT!!!!!

Lucy is gonna be your wild child..lmao She is like the total opposite of Charlie, a pain in the rear...lmao
Lol I hope he gets a ribbon or two hehe! As for Lucy she is half dog half demon, but looks like an angel otherwise she might die :p

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Funny thing... all 3 girls from that litter are hell on 4 legs.... they literally rule the pen and all the boys let them do whatever they want..lol

Lucy and Uno are like twins in attitude..lol She already knows what NO is since I've had to use the word soooo much already..lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If she is such a devil I will always take her off your hands! :angeldevi
Haha my wife might be small, but she might make the puppy look nice if I tried to give her away! I have a feeling inbreeding on oden imprinted his attitude and drive on these girls! Must not really be Colby dogs just google it Colby dogs are only good for couch potato's haha!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts