·
Registered
471 Posts
He looks just like my boy Weiser =]

great lookin pup =]

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
So Badger now has a little brother!? How adorable!! Congrats on your new addition Christian. He's "gawgeous"!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for the kindness:):) Yeah, Badger has a very little brother now, actually cousin LOL! I have always liked the name "Rooster" for many reasons, so it belongs to him now. I expect him to be a little shorter/stouter version of Badger, with a shade lighter brindling. Pretty darn close in markings. Examination is tomorrow so keep a good thought.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG he looks sooo much like Eagle's Loly girl, cutie pup Christian, CONGRATS!!!! I bet Badger is way to happy as I am sure you are too, gotta love the red dogs :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG he looks sooo much like Eagle's Loly girl, cutie pup Christian, CONGRATS!!!! I bet Badger is way to happy as I am sure you are too, gotta love the red dogs :D
Thanks Tye baby!! He's been a real calm pup in the two days I've had him with no real problems, but that will probably change LOL! Not the biggest eater right now, but I think he's just settling in. Hoping for the thumbs up from the vet tomorrow. The verdict is still out on Badger's opinion of him. It's an adjustment period for us all. I need some sleep;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Thanks Tye baby!! He's been a real calm pup in the two days I've had him with no real problems, but that will probably change LOL! Not the biggest eater right now, but I think he's just settling in. Hoping for the thumbs up from the vet tomorrow. The verdict is still out on Badger's opinion of him. It's an adjustment period for us all. I need some sleep;)
Awwww you KNOW how I love me some red dogs and he sure is a cutie, love the stripes on that boy and ROoster is a great name, makes me think of that song, grr, will have to find it and post it, but it is for a man I can't stand :p Not for the cutest pup ever besides Odie and Badger :D And yeah let him settle in and get some more pics, I hope to see more of him and Badger soon :D Hugs my friend :D I know Greg will be excited to see him :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Sharon,Tara,Bev,Baha, and everyone:) I'll take all the compliments and good thoughts you can dish out! BTW, Badger looks like a GIANT next to this pup. I swear I heard Badger bark "RUNT" instead of "ARRFF" this weekend LOL! I think in the end though Rooster will get his respect;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute congrats on the new pup

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Love that brindle! Very cute :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks AB, Lisa, and Holly:) Lisa, you knew I was going to get myself a second one, it was just a matter of time LOL!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Awww Badger has a baby brother! Love hims! So cute! Please bite his nose for me. He looks just like Badger did as a puppy! What does big brother think of him?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG how beautiful is this pup :love: Congrats on the new little one he sure is a looker.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts