Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maynard's Ices sporting some new gear from Nizmo's K9 Supply!

Look at that smile!

Showing a little shoulder muscle in this shot!

Please excuse baby-daddy's hands in this picture, lol

Looking crazy, watching the kids play

My pretty mama!

Exploring the whole dug up in the park... not sure why, but I love this picture of her!

I like this one too, aside from the leaf in Trinity's hair lol.

Me and Ices... I look like crap today b/c I just threw my hair in a bun and went.

Like this one too.. something about the angle is intriguing.

Another gorgeous smile!

Watching the kids play some more

Trying to jump off the rock to go play football with her human babies lol.

In case anyone is wondering what my shirt says, it says "East Tennessee Pit Bull Rescue". Just thought I'd throw that out there for y'all.

Thanks for looking, and hope you enjoyed!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's actually pretty small, lol. I haven't measured her height, but her shoulders come to just below my knees, and I'm 5'11". She weighed in at 24.50 lbs at her vet check up last month. Though I've put a pound or two on her in the last couple weeks lol. But, I'll be taking her back down. I can't really see the drastic difference until I compare the pictures from a couple weeks ago to the pictures I took today. If you view my other picture thread, http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/42715-day-people-park.html you'll see the difference.

·
Registered
40 Posts
D'awww. She's very photogenic. Why does she have two collars on though?

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Oooh I see what you mean, she's showing less rib in these.
Could she just be about to go through a growth spurt? Regardless, she's a pretty girl, and I love those long legs of hers :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
D'awww. She's very photogenic. Why does she have two collars on though?
I had the pinch collar on her. She's getting pretty strong, which is good. I'm teaching her not to pull on the lead, with the help of the pinch collar. I use it to issue light corrections when she pulls too hard. The pink collar is her new everyday collar I got from one of our own vendors here, Trevor, aka Nizmo. He makes some great collars, for great prices, and I couldn't be happier with his products and customer service.

Oooh I see what you mean, she's showing less rib in these.
Could she just be about to go through a growth spurt? Regardless, she's a pretty girl, and I love those long legs of hers :D
Nah... I upped her feeding a bit after viewing the last round of pictures I took and thinking she was too thin, lol. She could be getting ready for a growth spurt, but she's small like her mama is. She's very dainty, too lol.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
She is coming along niceley and I like her bone camo collar. She is getting big.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Rudy! Everyone keeps saying how big she is.. I guess I don't see it b/c I see her every day lol. She's almost 7 months old now, so I guess she should be huh?

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I said big because I remember the first pictures I saw of her lol-- she was teeny!
She's looking good though-- I can see you doing great things with her!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol, yeah she was small then. I forget how much she's grown sometimes, but it has been a few months since she came home with me lol. Thank you so much for your compliments! I do plan to do great things with her.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I would hope so! ;)
And I'm going to need some new shots of Roller! I don't comment much, but I watch, and he's a handsome guy :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
She's turning into a stunning young lady, her eyes are striking as well. She looks fabulous in her new collar. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What a gorgeous girl! I love the collar! Oh, geez.....I might have to order another one and I already have three nizmos collars LOL! I'm also waiting for her first leather Caligirl collar I just ordered LOL! Collar crazy beotch I am!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would hope so! ;)
And I'm going to need some new shots of Roller! I don't comment much, but I watch, and he's a handsome guy :)
He'll get his turn tomorrow! He's overdue for a photo shoot. Plus, I love photographing him b/c he's so fun and photogenic.

She's turning into a stunning young lady, her eyes are striking as well. She looks fabulous in her new collar. :)
Thanks Celeste! I knew I picked the right gal, and the perfect collar for her!

What a gorgeous girl! I love the collar! Oh, geez.....I might have to order another one and I already have three nizmos collars LOL! I'm also waiting for her first leather Caligirl collar I just ordered LOL! Collar crazy beotch I am!
Lol Shanon. Thank you so much for your compliments. She comes by it honestly, lol. Hey, maybe when we get bored with collars, we could do a sort of collar swap or something!? IDK though, I think Roller looks good in his burgundy lol. I'm not crazy about leather, as I've had too many dogs eat leather collars (way back when), so I prefer the nylon now.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Dang mamma! Im sending Jolene over for awhile and ill bring ices home with me ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wish I could get some shots like this mines a squirmy little guy I'll try next time its warm out and tie him up when I have some time between work and school

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dang mamma! Im sending Jolene over for awhile and ill bring ices home with me ;)
Lol.. I'll take her! We'll switch and see what happens.

Wish I could get some shots like this mines a squirmy little guy I'll try next time its warm out and tie him up when I have some time between work and school
Best of luck to you.. not easy to photograph a dog by yourself, trust me. Especially when they're pups.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Shanna! I love this girl more than words can express.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts