Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a rumor going around that President Obama is considering an APBT as "First Dog". This would be awesome, but I can't believe that he'll do anything that controversial so soon. Supposedly that is the word though among the Capitol Police.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, it could happen, but probably unlikely. There have been APBT's in the white house before, Presidents Theodore Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson both have owned pitbulls, but I don't know whether the Obamas will want to do something so controversial like you said, since there are so many new laws coming out about pitbull ownership. I heard that they had narrowed it down to a Portuegese Water Dog or a Labradoodle, neither of which I care for, but to each their own :) I'm still surprised at how this story is everywhere, you hear it on the news every day. LOL

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know what's funny...my mom has a chinese crested (powder puff), supposedly hypoallergenic, and my allergies go through the roof when they bring him to my house. But my APBTs and Staffy have never given me a problem at all. Cara all but sleeps on my face y nada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It would be nice if he did people that dont own them only listen to the bad shit that only happens when people raise their dogs like that even a poodle will attack if it feels the owner likes that lifestyle they are only tring to please us ,to bad that their are people out hear that miss uses them.
They should get the same sentance.
I have 8 pitts and they are all lovable agressive at times but only to protect my family they even know the time that the kids get off the school bus and wines until their all home.
I love my dogs like my own children.

·
Registered
771 Posts
its false!!!!!! he wants a hyperaleric dog cuz his daughters have alergies...
just watched a decent show on animal planet about hyperallergenic dogs, and there is NO such thing.

then there was a show on about the obamas dog and how they wanted a hyperallergenic dog, and how there is NO such thing.

i guess it is a chemical in the skin and some dogs just produce less of it. but all dogs produce it, and this hyperallergenic thing is kind of a sales pitch?

ive personally never researched it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
that is funny i was just saying to one of my friends the other day how awesome would it be if the president would get a APBT. i mean who better to have one and show people how they really are then the president. i think it change how people look at them.. i mean think about it a mixed president with his beautiful pitbull by his side all the way. but it could also be a bad thing to..so its tough.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
just watched a decent show on animal planet about hyperallergenic dogs, and there is NO such thing.

then there was a show on about the obamas dog and how they wanted a hyperallergenic dog, and how there is NO such thing.

i guess it is a chemical in the skin and some dogs just produce less of it. but all dogs produce it, and this hyperallergenic thing is kind of a sales pitch?

ive personally never researched it.
hmmm good to know:clap:... i never cared about hyperalergic or not, i dont have alergies... i wonder what they will get then...

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
that is funny i was just saying to one of my friends the other day how awesome would it be if the president would get a APBT. i mean who better to have one and show people how they really are then the president. i think it change how people look at them.. i mean think about it a mixed president with his beautiful pitbull by his side all the way. but it could also be a bad thing to..so its tough.
im torn between two on this.:confused:. i mean it would be great to have a APBT in the whitehouse, BUUUTTT if ANYTHING happens, that will hit headlines soo fast, and all of out dogs would have to be put down.... :flush:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah liil locz, I was thinking the same thing. Hillary would trip over the poor thing while it was sleeping and they would say the secretary of state was mauled by a pit bull. Haha. Also the new banner pic of Kenya is great!!! Beautiful dog!!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
yeah liil locz, I was thinking the same thing. Hillary would trip over the poor thing while it was sleeping and they would say the secretary of state was mauled by a pit bull. Haha. Also the new banner pic of Kenya is great!!! Beautiful dog!!
awww well thank u... yea i snapped some pics today and played with this one i photoshop :) :roll:

but yeah, as much as it would help the breed, as soon as somethn came up theyed be all killed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts