Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHA!That's exactly her!She freaks out.All I have to do is point and say Pretty Girl get the lizard and she knows what I'm saying and will spazz out until she finds it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
LOL too funny! Your cat sure does have an evil look in his eyes! My cat does the same thing... lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol at evil cat. the lizard hunting shots are great , what kinda lizards she after and has she caught one yet?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL too funny! Your cat sure does have an evil look in his eyes! My cat does the same thing... lol
HAHA!Actually I didn't even know about the look in the pics until I posted it.i call her evil because she is.lol.She'll walk up to you and rub against you to pet her then she turns around and bits the crap out of you.Or you'll walk by her while she's sitting on the bed and she'll reach out and smack the crap out of you.lol
lol she is too funny
she's a dork:rofl:
lol at evil cat. the lizard hunting shots are great , what kinda lizards she after and has she caught one yet?
thanks.we have skinks here.and yeah she catches em all the time.I have to take them from her and put them in the woods before she eats them
How cute! Did she get it?
thanks!No she didn't get this one.It was really hot and I was tired of standing out there.lol.I took one from her the day before though before she could eat it.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
HAHAHA LOVE IT OMG they keep Bobo busy for hours here too!
Lizards- 9873984y39yrhfks
Kangol- 3

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Lol- cute doggie

Next time let her get it!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HAHAHA LOVE IT OMG they keep Bobo busy for hours here too!
Lizards- 9873984y39yrhfks
Kangol- 3
:rofl: Oh yeah she loves spring time when the lizards come out.Until they spray her with their mist.then she sneezes for about 10 min straight!lol
Lol- cute doggie

Next time let her get it!
thanks!I wished she didn't chase em.I hate having to take them from her before she eats them.They let off an odor to protect themselves so I don't know if that would harm her.Hmmm guess I'll be googling something when I get off here.lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
MMMM Protien! Adorable kitty :D

Reactions: dixieland

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Go Pretty Girl! Thanks for sharing her with us Lisa. I think I enjoy her pix the best. I kinda got a thing for the brindles, and she lights up my day when I see her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts