Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday PG!She is the dog that got me interested in this breed and wanting to learn more.I got her to have just a loyal pet and companion for me and my kids and that's exactly what I got.I couldn't have asked for any better dog for what I was wanting her for.Here's some pics I took last week of her and Rebel.She acts like his momma lol

Attachments

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwwww Happy Birthday PG!!!!!!! She's such a sweetie I just love her. She looks like she's adopted the little one as her own. How cute!!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Happy Birthday PG, :D THe boys send licks, and Lisa I can't beleive how big Rebel is gettin, PG looks like she loves him :D

Reactions: dixieland

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's adorable! I love those ears!
Thanks for the kind words!She's my baby
Awwwww Happy Birthday PG!!!!!!! She's such a sweetie I just love her. She looks like she's adopted the little one as her own. How cute!!!!!
Thanks Krystal!Yep her and Hera take turns treating Rebel like he's one of their own.I think PG does it just a little bit more though lol

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awwww Happy Birthday PG, :D THe boys send licks, and Lisa I can't beleive how big Rebel is gettin, PG looks like she loves him :D
Awww thanks Tye!PG loves him alot...for now anyways!lol
Rebel is growing up too fast.I want my little pup back.:cry:

Give them purty pups some lovin from me!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I will for sure, and I know Odie hiked his leg for the first time today, I cried a little, my boy is gettin so big. Hugs to you all :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Happy bday, PG!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Cutie! I love a brindle ;) Happy late B-Day.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Happy Birthday PG!!! :D

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
happy bday you pretty girl you!!! :) she looks like she loves the pup!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Happy Birthday PG!!! :D
Thanks girl!I got your card yesterday.I love it!I stuck it on my fridge.Now I need to get off my butt and get one to send out to y'all.
happy bday you pretty girl you!!! :) she looks like she loves the pup!!
Thanks!She does love the pup,at least for now anyways lol.He's her new little pup for her to take care of

1 - 18 of 18 Posts