Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share pics of my two youngest nieces, in their cute little x-mas outfits I got them, not ights, we couldn't find them anywhere and yes they have no shoes on, we like being barefoot and fancy free :D

Lillyann & Villayna -

I made them stand up so you can see the skirts, omg thought they were too cute, lol -

THis is the back of Lilly's hair, this is why we keep it pulled up,it is super super think, she will be 4 this month :D -

This is the back of Villayna's hair, hahah we keep hers up cause it is so long, she turned 5 in Nov. :D -

Just thought I'd share, i was happy :D

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
They're adorable Tye! :) And nothing wrong with being barefoot all the time, I prefer it! haha And they have some super thick hair! JEEBUS! haha

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're adorable Tye! :) And nothing wrong with being barefoot all the time, I prefer it! haha And they have some super thick hair! JEEBUS! haha
awww thansk james, love these girls. hahaha we usually have on socks but yeah barefoot for the most part. omg that hair is too much, should see me trying to do Villayna's at a dog show, lmaoooo. :p

They are super adorable! I love being barefoot so do my kids.
heheeh consensus says barefoot is better, keeps ya mroe germ free ;) And thank you girl :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SUPER CUTE!!
Barefoot or Flip Flops all the way.
lol best way to be :D Thanks :D

Awwww!
They're beautiful little girls!
:D thank you I am quite proud even though they aren't mine, lol. And I just realized you are in New Orleans, omg I love that place, hmmm Mardu Gras is coming up too :p

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awwww beautiful little girls :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww Tye there both beautiful girls, thanks for sharing.
Thanks Krystal, thanks for looking :D

Awwww beautiful little girls :)
Thanks Freddie, I love these girls like they were my own, I have known their momma for years since she was 16, seems like a long time, lmaoooo

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Tye, you know I think they're beautiful.. remind me of another set of beautiful girls on here (*winks at Holly*), and my 3 baby girls as well, lol. Love the outfits!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Some fabulous hair! Cute pics Tye :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tye, you know I think they're beautiful.. remind me of another set of beautiful girls on here (*winks at Holly*), and my 3 baby girls as well, lol. Love the outfits!
awww I love your girls mah, and Fish and Noodle too, and Aimee's kids, I love all the kids, here but we do have some beautiful girls :D

Some fabulous hair! Cute pics Tye :D
:D Thanks Holly :D That hair is craziness to brush :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:p thanks, I thought they were way to cute not to get :D

·
Banned
835 Posts
very adorable girls. embrace these moments where they still
are happy to sit next to each other...when boys come into
their lives this will be but a distant memory.
ah,... youth. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lmaooo Paddy, shhhh, my daughter and 3 of my nieces are all about the same age, about to be 14 and 15 years old, omg the hormones, hahah can say I was there, but two of my nieces are sisters, tehy are 366 days apart and are so very different and like different types of boys, but omg, just kills me :p THanks for lookin :D

·
Banned
835 Posts
oh em gee! thats more than one should have to bare.
3 teenage girls!! ahhhh! run...dont walk, RUN!! lol

jk! i had a friend with 3 sisters, two of which were twins.
they fought like grown men over hair spray. i never
seen anything like it. needless to say he always wanted to sleep over
my house where it was just me and my brother. then we would
sneak out of the house once mom fell asleep.
to do what....? chase girls. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahha, 3 nieces and my daughter, yes that is alwaysa cat fight for the bathroom if they are here, too funny, I am the oldest of three girls, but that was our bathroom as well :p

lmaoo @ your friend comin to stay at your house, I think I would have done the same thing ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts