·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh man this cracked me up! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
423 Posts
LOL wow I wonder in her mind what she was talking about someone needs to invent a baby translator.

3,968 Posts
LOL wow I wonder in her mind what she was talking about someone needs to invent a baby translator.
LOL i know! that is one cute baby though!!!!! i heard babies that like to talk a lot....or try to talk a lot i should say. ne way i heard they usually are really smart as they get older.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Jaime and I both watched it.... I think that set us back further on the idea of kids! LMAO :rofl:

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She said, "Like oh my gosh, we were at the mall and they had these really cute shoes that I wanted but there were like ten other pairs that I wanted as well, and then of course I needed a matching purse......" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just remembered who she reminded me of......Rachel Ray! OMG that woman can talk! :rofl:

·
Registered
423 Posts
LOl I can't stand Rachel ray I remember when she used to be on Food network god I hated watching her I used to only have like 3 channels Food network, discovery, and that one channel were all the congress people talk I can't think of its name anyways i used to hate sitting and having to listen to rachel ray somethng about her voice drove me crazy LOL.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is still on Food Network. I can't watch here either as she talks like she's on Meth. :rofl:
She said in an interview that she drinks a lot of coffee. That explains it. :hammer:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Suuuure Coffee;);):rolleyes:;) I've heard that one a million times before LOL

3,968 Posts
her dog is so cute. is it a boy or girl?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts