Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciara got her CGC this past weekend! They had a dog fair close by and they were testing. I took her and she did awesome. I tried taking Nala but it was way too much for her. She was overwhelmed and stressed with all the people and gazillions of dogs so we left quickly. I know better than to risk taking Kaos.

Anyway proud of my old girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ciara got her CGC this past weekend! They had a dog fair close by and they were testing. I took her and she did awesome. I tried taking Nala but it was way too much for her. She was overwhelmed and stressed with all the people and gazillions of dogs so we left quickly. I know better than to risk taking Kaos.

Anyway proud of my old girl!

That's amazing! It takes a lot of patience for that title from what I've read! Congrats to you and Ciara

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!!! She was easy. The DD are tougher. They will NOT stay if I go out of site. They have to be with me every second. Their stays in general need to be strengthened but aside from those two tests, Nala would pass. Kaos is selectively DA but he’s very obedient so I think he would pass everything but the stay when I leave the room.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thank you!!! She was easy. The DD are tougher. They will NOT stay if I go out of site. They have to be with me every second. Their stays in general need to be strengthened but aside from those two tests, Nala would pass. Kaos is selectively DA but he's very obedient so I think he would pass everything but the stay when I leave the room.

Well, on the bright side about them not staying if you're not in sight, I'd take it as extreme unconditional love! Lol

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is no doubt my dogs love me for sure but they take the term “Velcro dog” to the extreme. Especially Kaos. He doesn’t even want to share me with his siblings. He can be a dick sometimes. Nala is more a confidence issue but we’re working on it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
There is no doubt my dogs love me for sure but they take the term "Velcro dog" to the extreme. Especially Kaos. He doesn't even want to share me with his siblings. He can be a dick sometimes. Nala is more a confidence issue but we're working on it.

Well, I wish you luck on your journey to getting Kaos's and Nala's CGC's! I'll be seeing the post about it someday I hope.

·
Super Moderator
5,313 Posts
Congrats Jess and way to go Ciara! Proud of you both. Hospital visits could be just around the corner. ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Joe! And let’s not get carried away lol. The DD still need some work and there’s only so many hours in a day! Plus the new job is keeping me pretty busy as I still try to get caught up and acclimated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts