Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably no reason really to get proud of her.I mean in every other aspect she is nothing but a good pet and house dog and great nanny dog to my children.But I did feel proud of my girl for this.
Another neighbors pig got out of it's pen and came sniffing around outside the fence.I let Pretty Girl out curious to see what she would do cause she was raising hell looking at it out of the window.OMG she went crazy.She was trying her hardest to get to it.When it would go elsewhere she was all over it ready to go.She was hollaring and whining cause she wanted it so bad.I've never seen her act this way towards anything before.
I wonder if I finally found something she's interested in doing or if she was acting this way cause a huge hog was outside the fence and she was trying to protect us?Hmmm,makes me wonder.She does like going after lizards and squirels in the yard and acts like she's trying to "hunt" them. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
She just wanted some bacon LOL , thats funny though should have videod it ;)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
There was something wild, runnin around in view, and she wanted to know what it was! When she saw it was prey.... she wanted it more! :) good girl :) :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i dont blame her..lol.. i like bacon too :p good job pretty!!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was something wild, runnin around in view, and she wanted to know what it was! When she saw it was prey.... she wanted it more! :) good girl :) :)
Sounds like prey drive and bacon! lol
See that's what I was wondering.If it was you would you try exploring this any further and see if she's cut out to be a hog dog?She really has no other drive for anything in any other area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts