Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally we can say that one of our harness's is finally completely and ready for use :woof:. Its a walking/working harness, made up of 2ply-4ply seatbelt material. Has spots to hook up to a tracer for drag weights. I personally love it for pulling on the skateboard ;).
For more info and specs please visit our website in my sig.
Thanks for looking!!!

$40 w/shipping

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Weelll then I must get one of those. Like I said hopeing to get my blood clots under control and then start biking again. I think it would be great exercise for both Vendetta and I.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ok Trev as soon as I get a new dog I WANT one of these, lol. NICE JOB :D

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Weelll then I must get one of those. Like I said hopeing to get my blood clots under control and then start biking again. I think it would be great exercise for both Vendetta and I.
I think you guys both would enjoy that very much, nismo is too skidish about getting ran over. lol. so we stick to the skateboard, i hope to have a video up soon of a couple people and i getting pulled by our dogs.
thanks for your support Sharon!

ok Trev as soon as I get a new dog I WANT one of these, lol. NICE JOB :D
thank you Tye! lets go puppy shopping :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hehehe, I am not ready just yet bro, but yes we should go puppy shopping soon ;) HUGS

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Trevor!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO B.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great freakin job, I totally want one :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
wow thats a great price and it looks good too. where do the tracers hook up to?
the tracers hook up on the rear of the chest strap, on the very end, this one doesnt show it because this one i made just for Nismo pulling me on the skateboard. Would you like pictures of one that hooks up to tracers? And not to knock a lot of other companies, but unless they use leather, your not going to find anything stronger than heavy duty nylon and 2-4ply seatbelt material and all welded hardware. we really focus on providing a product that will last through and through the yrs, and will hopefully last your dog for all its yrs.

OMG Trevor!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO B.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great freakin job, I totally want one :D
Thank you Krystal! we ALMOST called you to see if you were down to hang out for a weekend, but i dont think our car will make it down at this point :(
Love the padding Trev!
thank you! im excited to make a few with red and royal blue 2" for the chest strap, it'll stick out nice :)

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
the tracers hook up on the rear of the chest strap, on the very end, this one doesnt show it because this one i made just for Nismo pulling me on the skateboard. Would you like pictures of one that hooks up to tracers? And not to knock a lot of other companies, but unless they use leather, your not going to find anything stronger than heavy duty nylon and 2-4ply seatbelt material and all welded hardware. we really focus on providing a product that will last through and through the yrs, and will hopefully last your dog for all its yrs.
yeah, if you have a pic that would be great. My friend wants one for her american bulldog but if it is better then what I have then I will send her your way.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Aww man, that would have been cool if you guys made it down. We so gotta finish that tat up soon :)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry it took so long, we're awaiting a few pieces of hardware for the tracers, didnt think they would go so quickly lol

and for the chest strap you have the choice of; black, red, or royal blue :)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aww man, that would have been cool if you guys made it down. We so gotta finish that tat up soon :)
your tellin me, i look at this piece every day and wanna get it finished. i LOVE this piece that you created. your a great artist that pays attention to detail, love it!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww thanks Trev :) I love it when people are stoked about their work :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts