Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darian Stefan Clay, he weighed 9lbs. 2 oz. and was 23" long. I am a proud new auntie and I can't wait to go see him :D Isn't he just precious :D CONGRATS to JoLeigh and Markel on such a beatuiful baby boy.

With his proud new daddy, Markel -

Finally at home in his new bed -

Is he not hte most precious thing -

Ok ok I can brag, lol. Both baby and momma are doing great and he had his first check up already and is doing fabulous :D Just wanted to share :D

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Very cool, congrats Tye girl! That lucky little fella gots himself an awesome auntie.... :clap:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't wait to squish and hold him, soon I will be going. Thanks Krystal and Davo, he is a gorgeous little guy, I am way proud :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Awww he is precious!You better keep us updated with pic as he grows!:)
Is this the same Joleigh that was on here for a little bit?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is Lisa, she is a very very dear friend of mine and the reason she hasn't been here is due to her pregnancy, she was on bed rest for the last 3 to 4 months of her pregnancy and didn't have internet to really get here, she should be on a bit more often now that Darian is here :D And thank you I am super proud :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Congrats - soooo cute

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is ADORABLE!!! Congrats Auntie! I can't wait until my brother makes me one for the first time lol!!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
YAY bebe! Congrats :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats - soooo cute
Thank you Freddie :D

He is ADORABLE!!! Congrats Auntie! I can't wait until my brother makes me one for the first time lol!!
Thanks girl, I am super proud of all three of them, momma, daddy and baby, it was a hard pregnancy but he is finally here :D And I only have one blood nephew, but Jo and i have been friends for so long, I am AUntie to little Darian :D I can't wait to go see him and I can't wait til you are an Aunt and I see your post like this :D

YAY bebe! Congrats :)
lol thanks Livy, I can't wait til yours gets here :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awww thanks Mama Tank, much appreciated :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes a cutie Tye :D congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Aww precious baby. He is a handsome little guy.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
What a cute picture with daddy! Love that bed!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You're very welcome!
I am loving your avatar pic btw :D

Oh he is so cute! What a big guy though! Did she have him naturally?
I know right, I was like omg when Markel told me on the phone, I was crying I was so happy, all blubbering and stuff :p No she had him by c-section, I couldn't imagine giving birth to one that big naturally, don't knwo how my real mom did it with me and my 2 sisters, we all weighed 9lbs + at birth, hahaha. Thanks girl, hugs

hes a cutie Tye :D congrats!!!
Thanks Jessie, I am kinda partial to him :p Hugs

Aww precious baby. He is a handsome little guy.
Thanks Rudy, I am hoping his momma will let me get him into bulldogs, she is a sighthound fan, but will eventually get a APBT, so I am hoping I can get him into my kinda dog :p

High five Markel! check out that big smile!
lmaoo Dave, you are too much, and yes they are both very very happy :D

Way to go tye on becoming an Auntie again! It get's better each time. Congrats on a beautiful healthy nephew!
Thanks Tara and yes it does get better, I LOVE being an Auntie, I can gloat and show off and brag and send them home :p hahaha Hugs

What a cute picture with daddy! Love that bed!
I love that pic Holly, and the bed is really cute huh, can't wait to see his crib :p HUgs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts