1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
cute pups! Love the running pics :)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
is that what come out of the jocko outcrossed gyp? or something new? LOOKING GOOD! either way.........

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are Chavis cross pups, but not from the Rage female you have seen pics of. Rage has a lot of hogs to catch before I will consider breeding her. These pups are from a litter I whelped off of Rage's mother. ;)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Those puppies are amazing looking;
i'm super into that creme color though.

What a beauty!

Both pups are perfect,
congrats!

I will probably be looking into another within the next few years,
whenever my man's field bred golden passes.
I'll have to keep you in mind cause these are quality!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they both are lookers :D too cute!!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
awww 2 cute...loveing the pics

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Man you talk the talk and walk the walk.......... :clap: nuttin' but props for ya.

Yeah thats my flavor right there, I shoulda gave you a dang call. I didnt want to bug ya and didnt figure youd be expecting pups.. I invested in Hammonds dogs and a townsend pup 37% Chavis. Not saying I wouldnt have dont the same, I think I would have had another in the top of my priority list. You have proven dogs of prey and of the OFRN strain, true bulldogs in every fashion of the word.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Are these wee ones off Red Ace x Harley? I remember back in july having a convo with my girls breeder about a litter off that female but I honestly am embarassed to admit that I forgot whom the sire was of that breeding so correct me. I could be thinking of a different breeding completely that was done around the same time frame that Phoenix was birthed.. Anywho, they look amazing! and they have that glint in their eyes. that mischievious wild child glow that I like. No doubt enjoy seeing these dogs so thanks for sharing your pups.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
SI some.great looking pups you got there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts