Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my 6 month old pup on a leash in the living room the other night. My wife was asleep across the room on the couch. My wife woke up and started to walk through the room. My dog went crazy like she wanted to attack her! I couldnt get her to calm down for about a minute. Finally she stopped and my wife approached her and the dog loved on her like she knew she had done wrong. Today my wife was crossing the pups room with a glass bowl and lid, when she stepped over the gate the lid made a clanking sound and the pup did the same thing. She never got close to my wife, just crazy barked at her for a minute. My friend thinks maybe she has an eye sight problem and doesnt see anything till its right up on her.:confused:

·
Hitting the Trails Weekly
344 Posts
Maybe she has a medical issue, I'd get her checked by a vet.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I would totally get her checked out as well. I do know a few blind dogs and their smell was spot on they know who was going where and for what. But if the dog is new to you she may not yet. And your pup is young so who knows. Maybe your wife could try speaking before she gets up. Like "just going to the kitchen" and see if it changes her reactions. Very weird it's not all the time though.

Good luck and keep us posted please!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts