Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iim currently feeding my 9wk old pup diamonds...i jus started mixing it with the dog food called 'DELI FRESH'... i accidently bought the 1 for adult dogs, the first 3days he ate it like hot cakes,,the recently he started throwing it up after he ran around alot...and now when i put it in his food he rarley eats it..should i stop putting the deli fresh in his food?

· Registered
766 Posts
dont let him run around alot after eating. Make sure he take it easy for a bit to let things settle.

by running after eating, it can cause bloating.

but i also do agree with the above statement

Reactions: redog

· Registered
9 Posts
my pit did the same thing when she was younger. The vet recommended that I put her on a specific diet, but after she ate... she would throw it up. I told the doc about it, and she also suggested that I keep her calm for about an hour or so after eating. It would help settler her stomach and prevent her from getting sick..... It worked most of the time. But I ultimately ended up switching her food, which worked better. Take it for what you will. good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.