Cyclone maybe? I dunno yet this is the male

Venom (female #2)

Siren getting mad I made her get out of the box lol

Cute little family

more of the little boy

·
Registered
420 Posts
Damn only 3.. well i guess thats great if you gonna keep them..lol... Congrats and hope they turn out for ya.. good luck and keep us posted..

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I talked to a few other breeders and I think we found out what happened. Siren is a kennel dog and for the first 35 days after breeding I left her out in the kennels. We had some record heat here and we think that is what gave us a small litter. The 2 other breeders I talked to said they have had the same thing happen in hot weather, small litters or the breeding not taking. I have never bred a dog in heat like this and did not even consider it could effect litter size. This could explain the small litter but either way I'm happy. :pup:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they are so cute, loving that lil boy

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
gotta love a new little family :clap:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
So are you keeping all of these? I don't remember if you said so or not. I bet Siren is happy to finally have those pups on the ground, looked pretty sad upon the final days haha Glad thus far everyone is healthy and thriving!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Very cute pups.

My golden boy came froma litter of three. The ultra sound showed she had 6 dont know what happened between the ultra sound and the birthing. Also muy friend Tibeten Spainel onlyhad 2 when 4 were counted on her ultra sound. Bad year for litters I guess.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Lisa they are adorable :love: I'm really loving Venom what a beauty. I bet she'll have the dark eyeliner like Marley :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Precious little pit bull bear cubs :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
there soo cute, makes me want another puppy :D good luck with them and i cant wait to see them grow an how they will turn out :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So are you keeping all of these? I don't remember if you said so or not. I bet Siren is happy to finally have those pups on the ground, looked pretty sad upon the final days haha Glad thus far everyone is healthy and thriving!
Yes I am keeping all of them. Holly is getting my male because I am a little full with intact males but I will have access to him when I need him. If I had more depending on how they were turning out I might have kept more. These pups will tell me where I want to go in the future with my breeding. I have no plans for any litters for a while till all these pups mature and then I can decide what and who to breed and go from there. I really only want to breed for me and right now I have more than enough dogs. ;)

Very cute pups.

My golden boy came froma litter of three. The ultra sound showed she had 6 dont know what happened between the ultra sound and the birthing. Also muy friend Tibeten Spainel onlyhad 2 when 4 were counted on her ultra sound. Bad year for litters I guess.
Yeah that is what a few others I talked to said, I really think this heat had a lot to do with it. We thought we saw 5 on US and she was pretty early when we looked, they could have died and absorbed and again I blame the heat.

Thanks guys they are doing really good and I wish they would hurry up and get big so I can play with them! I really miss running a nice young female and it has been 4 years since I got to work with a nice high drive female so I am excited. Poor puppies already have high expectations to live up to and I am just praying they do.

Weirdo! I go into the puppy room to find Siren has stolen Justins bear. I guess she wanted 4 puppies after all! She was just laying there all happy holding her new baby. I took that away then she sneaked into Justin's room and found another, I took that and she did it again. Then I made sure there were no more to take and this morning she is pacing and stressing trying to find her lost "baby" so I gave her a stuffed dog toy of Generals and she is finally happy. She HATES soft toys but last time when she went into labor with her first litter she did the same thing. Again Weirdo! lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts