Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well monday we had puppy class. Vendetta is doing so well she loves all the other people and most of the dogs. The really big ones like the Irish Wolf Hound that towers over her she is a bit leary of but she is coming around. She plays with all of the dogs on the flyball team which is a good thing since I want to do flyball with her.

I took her to the sled dog races last week end and she was great. She greeted people and sat so nice again a bit leary of the bigger dogs but I guess I would be to if a gaint stood over me.

This weekend we are going out to 4-H days it is geared toward dog owners so she will be going to that and also stopping at the pet store.

She is sitting on comand about 75% of the time she is now doing a 2sec down and we are working on heel she is getting better but will still jump around some but she is only 12-13 weeks.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
That's one pup who has the whole world in her hands lol. Lucky dog. I love those Irish Wolfhounds. Don't know much about them but they sure do look cool.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Sounds like you are both doing great! Good work!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you guys. Yes she did great on Saturday. We went to the feed store and the pet store. She did good in both of them. She met an old couple that loved her. She even sat for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts