Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today, I enrolled Diesel in puppy kindergarten. He starts Wednesday. There's only three other puppies in the class (one's a german shephard and the other is an alaskan malamute? or maybe a husky). But hopefully during the class they'll see Diesel is a lil more advanced and upgrade him to beginner's obedience. I wanted to make sure they didn't turn me away so i was upfront about bringing a pitbull... They didn't mind at all.
Am i wrong for bringing Diesel to obedience classes? I mean he hasn't shown any aggression to any dog or human (and if he does encounter other dogs, he usually lies on his back i guess showing he's submissive and only wants to play). Puppy kindergarten is only to socialize the dog in a controlled environment. sooo... Is this good for him?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Obedience classes are very good. They are a well controlled situation for your dog to socialize and great for proper training. They are not as reckless and uncontrolled as a dog park.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Dog classes are an awsome way to socialize your dog. I recommend them to everyone. I can't wait to hear about Diesels success.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts