Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of my 7 month old puppy Bruce. What do you guys think? Is he growing at an appropriate rate? could he use more exercise?

Free Stack

Sitting

Laying down

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
He is so cute! I say just let him be a pup and not do too much. He looks well loved.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Very handsome! Kinda young to work him too hard I would keep doing what your doing and when he gets older you could change it up. What do you do to work with him now? Do you know what kind of pup it is? If we don't know what breed it is its hard to know the rate of growth if we don't know the breed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He was gift from my parents. Unfortunately he has no papers, though I do have pics of the mother and father. They are supposed to be APBT/Amstaff. I don't "work" him per say I just take him on normal walks around the neighborhood or at parks :). I know you shouldn't stress them and their joints until they at least hit a year old.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
yeah exactly, well you might be able to tell the size from the parents but who knows :) You could always see if he is into a flirt pole, or some tug toys. Walks are great! Just some other things to help get him moving

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Cute pup. He's young. I'd stick with just handwalking for now.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
I love his brindle. :) Have fun with him!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Cute pup ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts