Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I went & picked up my new addition this evening! I couldn't stand it no more, lol. BIG shout out & special THANKS to someone special who placed this beautiful pup with me. Hoping she'll be a fine weight puller & possibly an ADBA conformation dog when she's old enough.
(eta: if the pix are big or too small, thank my phone lol)
Introducing....................
Circle M's B-wildered & B-jeweled aka Ices

Attachments

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute congrats Bev!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks :) she's a doll so far! She's still adjusting, but she'll fit in just fine! She loves Trinity & Roller, but Roller don't know how to play easy yet. She thumped her tail 90 miles a minute when her & Roller met, lol. I'll get better pix tomorrow after work. Her & trinity are curled up on the couch right now, asleep.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
im so glad nini and boogie like her!!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Awe she is cute congrats.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Congrats! :) enjoy the calm before the storm lol

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Im lovin those eyes!! :) B..E..A..Utiful girl there :) I really hope she turns out for you :)
congrats!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everybody! I'm sure she'll turn out just fine. Lol @ calm before the storm.

Jessie, we can't thank you enough for this gorgeous lil girl! Thank you so much for placing her with me. We'll make ya proud ;)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Very cute!!! Is this the pup I saw on fb awhile ago?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Congrats , very pretty girl :)

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Cute babeh! And well do I know about that puppy fever business. Thankfully I have worked with some young dogs while I've been living @ Matrix. Otherwise, I have been puppy-free for 4 years. Ack!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks everyone! Yes, aireal, this is the pup from fb. I had to keep it hush bc it was a surprise for the youngins lol.

She greeted me at the door today when i got home from work, tail goin 90 miles a minute & lickin me all over my pants legs lol. Poor thing was stuck @ home with a 2-legged big sister that wants to ride her like a pony, but she tolerated it well.

I love my Rolls Royce.... But boy, it feels good to have an APBT again!

Lindsay, your lucky to have the job you do. I'm stuck dealing with people all day lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so cool! and such a cute pup! So happy for you! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Lisa2 and Amy! I'm so excited to see what she'll do for me. She's a good pup so far. She sleeps through the night, is mastering potty training, and has already backed Roller into a corner lol. Roller hasn't figured out he's bigger & stronger than her, and got a lil rough with Ices, she growled a few times, and he sat down, cocked his head to the side & just looked like "what the heck!?" lol. So far, so good, and I couldn't be more proud to have her. She's opening up and adjusting very quickly. Her tail is constantly going 90 miles a minute, except when she's unsure of something, like the vaccum, but she's very confident and stands her ground. I'm very pleased! More pictures to come soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts