Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
COngrats on the new addition!! Will waiting to see pictures as soon as you get your pup. Have you decided on a name?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leaning towards Chief ( I know there is another member w dog named Chief promise I thought of the name b4 joining lol ) after Chief Joseph. Whos real name means Thunder Rolling Down The Mountain so maybe Thunder. Goes with Bouncer ( Dad ) & Boomer ( uncle ) or about 100 other Native American words sooo IDK IDK IDK . But will post lots of pics as he grows, you guys will prob get sic of em I will post so much.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Boomer is his Grandpa.....FYI LOL
Boomer's name is actually Boomerang
Bouncer is just some name I made up...lol
I have lot's of indian names....
Geronimo-Chavez the last stand-"Geronimo"
I had a girl named Natane "first daughter
Shysie Nita which is little bear
Tiegan and Kaya-I forgot what it meant
Tallulah Mahala-Lulu rabbit something something....lol

I like the name chief- like Chief Joseph

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Tomorrows the day are you excited? Send us some pics.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wont be able 2 sleep. He leaves San Fran at 10: 55 layover in Detroit and will be in Baltimore at noon. Sooooooooooooooo excited. Yeah I mean his grandpas name is Boomer LOL. I have long list of names for the dogs I dont even own yet kind of a hobby of mine. Just need a kennel name now. The one I really wanted has already been used.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
ooooooooooooooooo I can't wait to see some pics.:woof::woof::woof:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Thats exciting I get my new addition in Early Jan I'm really excited for it :p He's from Soulja Kennels from Patches/Chamber breeding :)! havent picked which boy I get yet though, i get first pic :) He'll be my first show boy! all my other show ones are girls :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts