Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been feeding Loki a dry Bil Jack puppy formula from Petsmart since he came home and lately he's been finicky about eating it. When we take him over to my bf's moms house he'll go gorge on her dogs food. Beneful (eww). The Bil Jack has made his coat extremely soft and shiny. I think he likes all the little extra bits and pieces that come along with Beneful whereas the Bil Jack is just plain jane. Is there any other really good brand you guys would suggest? I had a long haired chihuahua once and she like the Science Diet stuff. It made her hair soft, but not shiny. Oh and when he goes and eats that damn Beneful he gets really bad diarrhea after! I think that's normal since he's a puppy and the Beneful isn't a puppy formula and all the protein in the adult kind is probably doing it. He loved the Bil Jack when we would water it down a bit and it made a kind of gravy, but now that he gets it just straight he's being a brat about eating it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
There is a sticky on kibble in health and nutrition that you might want to check out but since I been on the forum which is not long by the way the brand you might hear the most are oreijan I might have misspelled that acana kibble blue buffalo kibble and taste of the wild kibble I also learned that grain free is best and there is always the route of going raw which I haven't read anything bad about it yet I hope that helps by the way do you know how much your pup weighs since our pups are about the same age

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts