Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(For those who've never met Rascal)
Meet Rascal! He is the head member of a group that i created called Go Puppy! ©
The group is basically a huge family pack that includes all kinds of puppies, and felines. Something that draws in little kid's attention.
Rascal is a 10 week old, Buckskin American Pit Bull Terrier puppy who loves to go on adventures. He has no family and relies on his fur buddies and humans for support. He's a bit straight forward and does not like to be told what to do so...reasoning is a must. xD
I love him

Kay, rub his belly, he loves it. lol

Commissions are open BTW.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww... i luv the green eyes!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
You do too?? I think that they look like sweet emerald candies heehee. :D Thank you!
my baby girl cheerio had green eyes like that when she was a pup.. thats what made me choose her out of the litter.. now there not as bright but im still a sucker for green eyes :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
so cute, i love your work :)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my baby girl cheerio had green eyes like that when she was a pup.. thats what made me choose her out of the litter.. now there not as bright but im still a sucker for green eyes :D
Hahaha awwwe :D I love green, blue, and hazel eyes. So Rascal and some of my fave buddies of his carry those genes. I can't wait to show you all the felines! =D

so cute, i love your work :)
Thankies girl! Hugs!!! Thank you so much :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts