Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
My first cat I adopted from the shelter was a trash kitty. Him and his brother both were dumped in the trash like garbage. People disgust me. That's why I mostly prefer the company of animals over people.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree... I'm just scared I will have to go into hiding one day with my dog if the laws keep expanding the way they do.... I hate people and ignorance, and I hate dog abusers and killers.

Does the puppy look pit bull? I thought it did... possibly a breeding gone wrong, and they saw no money in her and just threw her away like trash... It's so sickening

·
Registered
901 Posts
So happy Harper had someone to love her enough to take the time to give her a chance. My little girl I adopted was abandoned with her sister; someone tied them to a fence post and left to die. (Her sister was also adopted the next day because I went back to get her but she was already taken) She ended up being the biggest joy in our lives. She lived to be 14y/o before she went to the rainbow bridge. How anyone could just leave an animal to die because they are not perfect is unbelievable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts