Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a puppy in about 4 to 5 weeks when they are weaned I have a couple questions first I have a bag of adult 4 health I bought for my dog before she died and she only ate like 2 bowls can I feed it to a puppy around 4 months because I don't want to waste it and it expires before the dog gets a year old and I haven't chose the exact one I want but the color is black with white streaks on chest some have more white then others some have white toes and some little white spot on nose the dad is black with a little brownish in his fur I'm getting a female I need help thinking of names my other dogs were missy and my other pit was daisy I don't want a name to similar to those because we lost those dogs I was thinking diamond gypsy mika Lexi but idk any good names would be appreciated

·
Registered
14 Posts
Grace. Gracie. Macie. Neesy. Kota (Dakota). Ryelee. Kenzie(McKenzie) . Jazzy. Lol. I don't know. If all else fails Google a name that's symbolic.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i call my dog gypsy, i like that name, my father had a dog named grace, we called her gracie, we also had a dog named angel. but i suck at naming so thats about as much advice as ill give lol, ill vote on one but like the advice given ahead of me, google

1 - 3 of 3 Posts