Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Aw Sheena :( RIP baby girl. That is a shame.... If I see anything I will definitely pass it along.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was this Jason that posted this ?
Yep and heres the truth...

They tried breeding a 10 yr old dog and it came down with Pyometra treated her and knew it would happen again, they tried breeding her again and she came down with Pyometra again so they had the guy that was keeping her to kill her, now there going to use her ped to hang papers on other pups to sell WTF :(

·
Registered
11,428 Posts

They tried breeding a 10 yr old dog and it came down with Pyometra treated her and knew it would happen again, they tried breeding her again and she came down with Pyometra again so they had the guy that was keeping her to kill her, now there going to use her ped to hang papers on other pups to sell WTF :(
I am going to call you guys soon I bet you I know where it's posted ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just found out an old friend of ours has posted a litter off this dog... if you find the link please share it with us :)

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [213146] :: GAME-DOG.COM'S SHEENA

This dog has been dead almost a year now, see how people hang papers just to peddle pups :(
I've seen this happen before with **** Hounds. It really makes me mad. My grandfather paid $700 for a dog that is supposed to be out of a grand night champion and later it turned out looking like a totally different breed of dog, then upon asking around we found out the dog on the papers died 2 years prior to the pups being born. It really pissed my grandfather off. to say the very least.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Agreed... I'm curious now.
I just asked a simple question and they code talked around me. :confused:
I don't think we really need to know the details. It sounds like the problem is some way to being resolved and that's good enough for me.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
It happens more than alot of people realize... I know of a ROM dog that was purchased by a person that live close to us, I know when that dog died, and I know of pups that were registered as that dog being the sire 6 months after that dog was gone...funny thing, they had a son off that ROM dog that looked alot like its sire..lol Not to mention they never took that ROM dog off their website as being dead, or even told many people.... paper hang much?? Course if I come across a pup that was born after that male died I am very quick to point out they got scammed...

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
I'm sorry for asking what is a total newb question, but what is paper hanging?

I've been a member for a while but never really had an opportunity to ask.

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I really hope I can shut these people down... they run a kennel :hammer:
I'll keep my fingers crossed then... I don't like the idea of such dishonest people breeding. :(

I don't think we really need to know the details. It sounds like the problem is some way to being resolved and that's good enough for me.
I didn't ask for details. I asked if there was something that could be done to get people that do this in trouble. I have never bred (And never plan on it) so I don't know how all that works-- just trying to learn. :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I'm sorry for asking what is a total newb question, but what is paper hanging?

I've been a member for a while but never really had an opportunity to ask.
Basically telling fibs on a pedigree. E.g. saying that X dog is the sire to Y pup when he really isn't.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
paper hanging i think is when you just lie on your papers saying that your dog is from a sire that its not or from a bitch its not or both if either of its real parents are not papered then if the owners of the dogs you said your dog was off of but wasnt found out they could petition it and get your papers taken. falsification of documents. i was told if you got caught then you wouldn't be able to register with the registry you got caught hanging in any more. not sure my source was completely right about it so if im wrong lemme know

·
Registered
180 Posts

Listen...... first of all your "reliable source" is an old retarded drunk man who doesn't even know about his own dogs papers and we paid for his dogs to eat for two years, cause Vodka was more important to him. Second if you were smart enough to realize that just because someone makes a ped online doesn't mean the breeding ever took place or any puppies came from the breeding. Get your facts straight or you can call me and I'll straighten them out for you...... Also AKA and Finale are dead now to, is that my fault? No it's Marty's and Shon's nobody else!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts