Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
woohoo exciting , cant wait to see the after pictures. Hope all goes well tonight , he is gonna look amazing :)

Reactions: SMiGGs

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww those ears look perfect, whats his name again? so funny about his nails :) Such a cutie!!

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
his name is "El Cotija," But we call him Cotey.

Thanks, ill update as soon as im out.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww he looks good, cant wait to see him in a couple months once they heal

·
Registered
26 Posts
They look good. How much did your vet charge you if you dont mind me asking? Im just wanting to see if the quote they gave me here in my town is reasonable or if i need to go somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
smiggs guy is the cheapest I have ever heard of so dont compare to his guy lol. If your in the cali area get him to refer you to his guy if not you might have to pay more. What did your vet quote you? Up here where I am we paid about $250 per dog but i went a different route with my 1st girl and ended up paying like $500 so really prices can vary.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
He looks adorablel! Post up some more he sure is a cutie!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
smiggs guy is the cheapest I have ever heard of so dont compare to his guy lol. If your in the cali area get him to refer you to his guy if not you might have to pay more. What did your vet quote you? Up here where I am we paid about $250 per dog but i went a different route with my 1st girl and ended up paying like $500 so really prices can vary.
My vet here in Tulsa, OK told me $250 and ive never had a puppy young enough to consider getting their ears cropped. Sounds to me like the price he gave me was reasonable. Thanks for the info!! :)

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You must spread some reputation around before...

lol Thanks everyone, i tried repping lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Adorable! Looking good :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Cute pup. Creative name too...Mexican huh lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Lol keepin the milk flowing...that's what's up! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
aww he looks cute, his ears healed pretty quick. And he dont look skinny to me, he likes the satin balls?

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya he loves them, i give him some goat milk some times. He probably doesnt gain weight because im always playing with him outside, and taking it him on walks on trails.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts