Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so since I had to take Odie to the vet cause of his tummy making all these weird noises, I figured out he has a sensitive tummy. I have always fed Diamond and it doesn't agree with him. The people I live with now feed Missy TOTW and Odie loves it, he scarfs it up like nobody's business. Stacia told me if he eats then feed that to him and find some puppy vitamins. So I have two questions, lol

Does TOTW make a puppy fodd and what are some good puppy vitamins tha tI could find at a feed store?? Thanks for any info.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
No totw is all lifestage Tye :) as far as vitamins go I don't have feed stores around the city I live in so I have ordered vitamins from Nu-Stock - Topical treatment for Horses, Dogs, and Cattle and Only Natural Pet Store - Dogs Cats Holistic Supplies Products Food Treats Vitamins Medicine Supplements I have never seen actual "puppy vitamins" but I started giving Bella the nustock ones to strengthen her immune system since the demo mange outbreak. I recently switched to ones from only natural pet because nu stock lacked vitamin C. What about also adding some plain organic yogurt to his food for his gut? Probiotics are good for there bellys ;)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol Stacia is sending me a care package for that, but thank you soooo much for the links, I will for sure check them out, heading to the feed store in a little while so I will see what they have as well. I may pick up some yogurt while at the grocery store. Just don't want it to upset his tummy, he has a very sensitive tummy. Thanks so much Shanon :D Hugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts