Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As yall know I lost my dogs and wanting to get another pup. Yall know of any good breeders? Preferably in NWGA area(TN, north east alabama) Or someone on here? Price range no more than 400. All I can find are straight bully. Since Rocky I have fell in love with the red dogs/blue fawns. Anyway Im looking if yall know anything. No certain colors, or requests.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Have you checked adopt a bulls or the registered breeder section yet?

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. I cant see the breeders threads here. Although adoption is great, Im not big on doing it myself. Id love to have a dog from a good line and a build like my Rocky on my profile pic.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
No. I cant see the breeders threads here. Although adoption is great, Im not big on doing it myself. Id love to have a dog from a good line and a build like my Rocky on my profile pic.
you might be able to find one at adopt a bulls. take a look, you might be surprised what you find.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you want to get a pup from a reputable breeder, I would suggest going to some ADBA shows and talk with some of the breeders there (you'll find a lot) DON'T just go thru a backyard breeder because you may as well get your pup thru a rescue or shelter and actually get a better deal because adopted dogs come with some shots ;)
Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Are you wanting ADBA style? I dont know if there are any avail or suitable to you but check these out and maybe ask PK didnt she have some avail for rehoming before? might know of some others avail maybe as well..
http://www.gopitbull.com/authorized-breeders/41739-new-pups-just-time-christmas.html
|I think there was a gorgeous male someone was posting awhile back , I was in love with the pictures maybe they havent found a home yet?
http://www.gopitbull.com/adopt-bulls/41151-2-year-old-male-ukc-ch-uwp-good-home.html
check him out, and maybe some of the members who posted in those sections know of others avail? if not I would check with your local ADBA club and see if they know of some local breeders who are reputable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts